- The application should be submitted on form MIP (1) to the Civil Registry and Migration Department or to the District offices personally, through post or through a representative. The presence of the applicants isn’t necessary, as the paperwork can be undertaken by a lawyer.
- The application will be examined by the Civil Registry and Migration Department and shall be submitted to the Minister of the Interior, through the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry, for a decision. Personal interviews are not usually necessary for this category of permit.
- The Ministry of Interior shall inform the applicant/representative through the Civil Registry and Migration Department of their decision.
- The examination period of these applications is two months!
- Once the approval has been granted, the applicant must visit Cyprus within one year to obtain the actual permit card.
- The Immigration Permit shall not be cancelled, provided that the applicant and dependents visit Cyprus at least once every two years.
- Purchase a property/ies with a €300,000 (net of vat) value in Cyprus.
- Pay for the property and prepare the residency documents.
- Receive your residency permit within 2 – 4 months!